Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 replace hub. Right here you’ll discover the newest info on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll element the present software program variations for every machine and warn you if there’s a brand new replace rolling out. Samsung normally pushes out updates to the whole collection on the identical time, however this will likely fluctuate per variant and provider.
- Present steady model: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 12? Sure, however possible not till early-to-mid 2022
Newest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
September 2, 2021: These rocking a provider model of the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, or S10e are lastly beginning to obtain the newest replace. Per SamMobile, the patch brings firmware model G97xUSQU6GUH4 and is at the moment releasing to these on Comcast and Xfinity. The replace contains the August 2021 safety patch, too.
To test if the replace’s accessible to your machine head to Settings > Software program replace and faucet on Obtain and set up.
Earlier Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- June 2021: Samsung rolled out firmware model G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t SamMobile) to customers in Europe and, ultimately, the US. The replace introduced the June 2021 safety patch. On the finish of the month, firmware model G973FXXSBFUF3 with the July 2021 safety patch began rolling out in Europe, in response to Android Police.
- Might 2021: Samsung rolled out a brand new replace to its Galaxy S10 collection units. Based on SamMobile, these in Europe at the moment are receiving the replace, with firmware model G97xFXXUAFUE3 throughout the S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. The replace contains the Might safety patch and some different safety fixes.
- February 2021: The steady model of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded units on T-Mobile and AT&T (by way of PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The replace additionally carried the January 2021 Android safety patch. Simply two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 collection, specifically the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Nonetheless, the replace did sign Samsung’s intent to push by means of the brand new replace as shortly as attainable. The patch arrived with a refreshed UI, wi-fi Dex help, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the steady model of One UI 3.zero began hitting units in Switzerland. Curiously, for these nonetheless on the beta replace channel, Samsung rolled out yet one more One UI 3.zero beta to customers in early January. Regardless of its pre-release tag, the replace did deliver an array of fixes together with the in-display fingerprint sensor’s pace and reliability, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the underside of the show, and “failed” recordings in gradual movement video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung began rolling out the One UI 3.zero beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), touchdown within the likes of Asia, Europe, and India.