We may be Android Authority, but we can’t ignore what Apple’s iPhones bring to the table, especially when you can snag a deep discount. The ecosystem is well-integrated, iOS is about as straightforward as it gets, and just about anyone can pick up an Apple product and learn to use it quickly. Here are some of the best iPhone deals right now to help you avoid the so-called Apple Tax.
Featured deal: Save $300 on the iPhone 12 Pro Max
The iPhone 12 Pro Max was one of last year’s most popular phones. It hosts features such as a top-class camera system, a stunning OLED display, and lightning-fast performance. Although not cheap, the iPhone 12 range was priced competitively for a flagship smartphone, and with the iPhone 13 being right around the corner, you can now get the newest iPhone for less than retail price.
Related: Apple iPhone buying guide: Which iPhone is right for you?
One way for you to make savings is with Boost. Unlike most ways to save on the top iPhone, Boost doesn’t require you to commit to a line of service when you sign up. it’s just pure savings, with the device on offer for $899.99 ($300 off).
If you’re keen to capitalize on this deal from Boost you can use the widget below, or scroll on for more iPhone savings.
Buy it Now
Buy it Now
The best iPhone deals
- iPhone 12 and 12 Mini deals
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max deals
- iPhone 11 deals
- iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max deals
- iPhone SE deals
- iPhone XS deals
- iPhone XR deals
- iPhone X deals
- Other iPhones
iPhone 12 and 12 Mini deals
If you have to have the latest and greatest from Apple, the iPhone 12 family is the way to go. Each model packs the new A14 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. You can even return to the days of the small flagship thanks to the all-new iPhone 12 Mini. Apple kept a similar rainbow of hues from last year’s models, so don’t be afraid to express yourself.
iPhone 12 Mini
- AT&T — Trade and save up to $350 on an iPhone 12 Mini
- T-Mobile — Get an iPhone 12 Mini for free plus free AirPods
- AT&T — Get up to $700 off an iPhone 12 with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Get an iPhone 12 for free when you join T-Mobile
See also: Apple iPhone 12 review
iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max deals
Just like the iPhone 11 family, you can also splurge for the larger, more powerful iPhone 12 Pro. This year, the 12 Pro matches the standard 12 in size, but it adds a third rear camera for the perfect shot. You can once again choose from plenty of colors, and the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max each pack the A14 Bionic chip on the inside.
iPhone 12 Pro
- AT&T — Save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Get $830 off with a trade-in and activate a new line
- Verizon — Get up to $440 off with trade-in when you switch to Verizon
iPhone 12 Pro Max
- AT&T — Save up to $700 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in
- T-Mobile — Get it for free with a trade-in and new line
- Verizon — Trade-in and switch for $440 off
See also: Apple iPhone 12 Pro review
iPhone 11 deals
The iPhone 11 is Apple’s 2019 take on an affordable flagship device, and it’s a solid pick for most people. It packs the company’s A13 Bionic chip and up to 256GB of storage. The iPhone 11 also offers a dual-camera setup — a feature that you used to have to go Pro to achieve. If you’re determined to have your phone match your other tech, the iPhone 11 is available in six unique colors.
- AT&T — Get an iPhone 11 for $10 per month and trade-in an old device for an extra $200 off
- T-Mobile — Save $300 on the iPhone 11 when you join
- Verizon — Trade-in and switch for $440 off
See also: iPhone 11 review: Apple finally takes affordable flagships seriously
iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max deals
For those of you who prefer larger phones or want a triple camera system, the iPhone 11 Pro is likely your best bet. Apple’s premium flagship comes in a 5.8-inch Pro model as well as a 6.5-inch Pro Max version. The iPhone 11 Pro not only adds a telephoto lens but also upgrades from an LCD screen to an OLED so your pictures will look stunning before and after the snap.
iPhone 11 Pro
- AT&T — Trade-in for up to $200 in savings
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro (unlocked, renewed) for $620 ($180 off)
iPhone 11 Pro Max
- AT&T — Get up to $200 off when you trade-in
See also: iPhone 11 Pro Max review
iPhone SE deals
Apple brought the iPhone SE back in a big way. It not only packs the latest A13 Bionic chip, but the brand new iPhone SE starts at just $399. This budget-friendly iPhone ditches FaceID in favor of a physical fingerprint reader, and the classic chin-forehead makes its return.
While the iPhone SE has just one rear camera, it’s a powerful 12MP shooter. The front-facing camera has jumped from 1.3 to 7MP, a massive improvement over the original. It’s available in red, black, and white with up to 256GB of storage.
- Get an iPhone SE for free from Verizon
- Pay $5 per month with trade at AT&T
- Get 50% off an iPhone SE when you add a line at T-Mobile, or get it free with a trade-in
See also: iPhone SE review: Old is new, again!
iPhone XS deals
The iPhone 12 family may be Apple’s latest and greatest, but the iPhone X family hasn’t shuffled off this mortal coil quite yet. An upgrade over the original iPhone X, the XS, and its siblings offer improvements across the board, notably in battery life. The iPhone XS relies on the aging A12 Bionic chip, but it retains a glass back for wireless charging and a dual-camera that’s built for portrait mode and other effects.
- Save $350 on a 512GB iPhone XS at Best Buy
- Apple iPhone XS Max for $421
iPhone XR deals
When it comes down to it, the iPhone 11 pretty much came directly from the iPhone XR. The lower price, the bright colors, and the 6.1-inch screen are all similarities between the two phones. Of course, the iPhone XR runs on the older A12 Bionic chip and only has one rear camera, but it’ll save you a few hundred dollars.
- Get an iPhone XR for free at AT&T with trade-in
- Get an iPhone XR for $199.99 at Cricket Wireless
iPhone X deals
For better or for worse, the iPhone X popularized the notch. Its influences can be seen on devices from nearly every manufacturer, and it can still be had today, albeit refurbished. The iPhone X was the first phone from Apple to rock FaceID, an OLED screen, and wireless charging.
- Get a renewed iPhone X for $332 from Amazon ($668 off)
If you’re on a very limited budget or you just have a yearning for some older iPhones, all hope is not lost. These devices may not have the specs to compete with the latest and greatest, but they’ll still work well for most purposes.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus can still be found renewed on sites like Decluttr and Amazon. Apple’s iPhone 8 preceded the iPhone X (sorry iPhone 9) and runs on the A11 Bionic chip. You won’t find a notch, but you can still use your fingerprint for security. Here are your best bets for both devices:
- Unlocked iPhone 8 for $186.99 ($563 off)
- iPhone 8 Plus (Refurbished) for $295 ($505 off)
That just about wraps up our list of the best iPhone deals that can be had right now. Though if you’re looking for even more Apple products, you might want to check out these other resources:
- The best Apple iPad deals
- The best accessories you can get for the Apple iPad
- The best MacBook deals
- The best MacBook accessories